White Brothers R4 Slip On

6 replies to this topic
  • eruption

Posted March 24, 2005 - 02:56 PM

I just bought this pipe from my local shop for what I think is a killer price at $230 out the door. I installed it and rode around the yard with it but have not got to really test it out in the woods. I was just wondering if anyone here has this pipe and how they like it. It don't seem to be to loud but it is hard to tell in the yard. Thanks!

• Tab812

Posted March 24, 2005 - 04:48 PM

I'm assuming you put the pipe on your wr450.
I'm looking for a used factory yz pipe.

• eruption

Posted March 24, 2005 - 05:01 PM

Yes I put it on my 05' WR450. Sorry I can't help you with the YZ pipe but I am sure you could find one on EBAY.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Seabass

Posted March 24, 2005 - 07:40 PM

I ran one on my XR 650 and it worked extremely well. Not many people mention it but it's a solid pipe for the money

• eruption

Posted March 25, 2005 - 04:12 PM

Well I took it out for a short ride today and it seems to respond much better with the new pipe. My only complaint is that it is pretty loud! One thing for sure is everyone will hear Me coming :)

• Serenity Now

Posted March 26, 2005 - 08:37 AM

I've got the R4 on my 99 WR400 and it is great except that it is REALLY LOUD. A friend has a E series baffle with 8 discs but I'm not sure I can get it to work. Anyone have any ideas on a cheap way to lower the db without having to rejet again for less airflow?

• kosedge

Posted March 30, 2005 - 04:41 AM

I brought a r4 today and went for a ride .Yes it is loud i would like to know if the quiet core insert makes much of a difference. Is it worth the money???

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.