NEW To Yamaha

6 replies to this topic
  • Greg_George

Posted March 24, 2005 - 07:26 AM

Just picked up my 05 WR450 :) . Must say sweet ride and a huge improvement performance wise over my KLX400. ANy quick and painless (cheap mods) also is there a larger tank out there as I ride alot of desert stuff. Any and all comments are welcome.

Thanks
Greg

• Dan_Lorenze

Posted March 24, 2005 - 07:55 AM

Welcome, Greg... Nice to have you... There are many mods that you can do to your bike to make it run at its fullest potential.. Do some "searching" around and you'll find what you're looking for. Again, welcome..

Dan :)

• Texas4play

Posted March 24, 2005 - 08:03 AM

Welcome! and yeah, do a search to find all the new owner info you need, it's all here. If any specific Q's let us know ...

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Tomppa68

Posted March 24, 2005 - 08:05 AM

Welcome Greg!

What you don't find here, doesn't exist :) Search for "free mods", Acerbis, IMS tanks, etc..

• Tab812

Posted March 24, 2005 - 12:41 PM

Hey Greg,

Do the search as stated above and also check out www.wr450.com
Click photos, it has some mods and aftermarket toys posted with great photos and step by step instructions.

Happy Hunting
:) :) :p

• mousemeat

Posted March 24, 2005 - 12:48 PM

http://www.thumperta...ad.php?t=219395

• Greg_George

Posted March 24, 2005 - 04:17 PM

Thanks everyone. I will defintiely do some searching I was just hoping that there was a page someone had put together that told me abunch of stuff all at once. Thanks again and I will be back for other questions later. First I gotta ride it some more and figure out what else I need.

Greg

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.