Lookin For Info In Makin My Wr Street Legal

7 replies to this topic
  • WFO_ON_ONE_WHEEL

Posted March 23, 2005 - 08:27 PM

Just wanted to throw this out and see if I can get some info. I am new to the site and am looking to see if I can make My 04 WR450 street legal. I live in NY and would get to ride the bike more if it was street legal.
Thanks for any info. :)

• minion

Posted March 23, 2005 - 09:56 PM

Just wanted to throw this out and see if I can get some info. I am new to the site and am looking to see if I can make My 04 WR450 street legal. I live in NY and would get to ride the bike more if it was street legal.
Thanks for any info. :)

Check out www.4strokesonly.com they have a basic 'legalities' section on their page (it is buried, otherwise I'd tell you exactly where it is), and it outlines some info about different states.

• mousemeat

Posted March 24, 2005 - 01:39 AM

Ask in the Dual sport forum as well.

• jdd123

Posted March 24, 2005 - 06:34 AM

Go to your state motor vehicle department and find out what you need to do to register it.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • WFO_ON_ONE_WHEEL

Posted March 24, 2005 - 02:12 PM

Thanks bro for the info. If I can do that I am going to keep it.

• drewpeacock

Posted March 24, 2005 - 02:36 PM

Most of us are using http://www.trickdualsport.com/ because they put out a superior product and Dale is A-1 on costumer support. People have run into expensive repair bills when using other brands. Just a warning...

• JUSTNEIL

Posted March 25, 2005 - 08:54 AM

the part of the title that states not for street use should never be covered with anything such as a sticker with a cut and pasted color copy of the yamaha logo this would obscure the important information.

• ddialogue

Posted March 25, 2005 - 11:03 AM

the part of the title that states not for street use should never be covered with anything such as a sticker with a cut and pasted color copy of the yamaha logo this would obscure the important information.

:) :) :p :D

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.