Save on OEM parts!

1 reply to this topic
  • Lowedog

Posted March 23, 2005 - 08:02 PM

A buddy of mine who had broke his kickstart shaft and side cover on his '03 WR 450 was turned onto Downers Grove Yamaha for a source to get good deals on OEM parts. He said he saved about 20% with shipping over the list price that the local dealer and everywhere else quoted him. Equaled out to about $100 bucks. I checked their price for the '04 starter limiter gear, thinking of upgrading my '03 and the price was $174.99 opposed to $204.99 list.

Might be common knowedge here but thought I'd post it. I think it's www.dgy.com

-Lowedog

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ETP

Posted March 23, 2005 - 09:08 PM

Lowedog,
Checkout these guys: zanottimotor.com
I paid $136 for the limiter a few months ago. Ordered all the starter upgrade parts from them at a great discount. Picked up some oil filters too.
Give them a call. :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.