2000 WR Carb Hose Rerouting

No replies to this topic
  • JKC

Posted October 28, 2000 - 07:26 AM

Attempted to drown my baby for the first time yesterday (must be a Freudian thing) and sure enough, she quit when the going got deep. I’m foaming white out of the crankcase breather so I’m going to do the Clark Mason relocation to behind the number plate/light.

My question is which vent lines on the 2000 FCR2 carb do I need to modify, and how, to prevent the stall in the first place? I saw a previous post titled “Re Routing The Breather Hoses”, but it never really addresses the 2000. As always, any help is greatly appreciated.

P.S. – For you Colorado boys, I was crossing Trout Creek on trail 649 at Rampart. I can’t imagine that thing in the spring!

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.