WR 400 for sale

8 replies to this topic
  • HGaither

Posted October 27, 2000 - 06:13 PM

only 7 hours riding time,110 miles... yes they were mostly slow miles . Make me an offer.

• HGaither

Posted October 30, 2000 - 02:49 PM

Originally posted by HGaither:
only 7 hours riding time,110 miles... yes they were mostly slow miles . Make me an offer.

surely someone needs a good bike bike has been sold

[This message has been edited by HGaither (edited 11-05-2000).]

• HGaither

Posted November 01, 2000 - 03:06 PM

surely someone needs a good bike

anybody ride WR 400's in the south but me?

• HGaither

Posted November 11, 2000 - 03:56 PM

surely someone needs a good bike

anybody ride WR 400's in the south but me? bike has now been sold

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Mike_in_Roseville

Posted November 11, 2000 - 07:45 PM

HG. what did you get, saw your posts on DRN formum. I think I know and I have the same. Pretty good bike eh?

Mike

• HGaither

Posted November 12, 2000 - 05:49 PM

Originally posted by Mike in Roseville:
HG. what did you get, saw your posts on DRN formum. I think I know and I have the same. Pretty good bike eh?

Mike

KTM 400sx, awesome! Nothing against the Yamaha though!

• jlm400

Posted November 12, 2000 - 07:44 PM

I am thinking of buying a 400sx as well. What are the biggest differences in your mind betwen the two after riding them both? How would you rate the power between the two. Did you get a 6 speed 2001 400sx or is it a 4 speed 2000sx? If it is the 2001 what are your thoughts of the gearing and how well it would work in tight timber?

• Scrambler

Posted November 19, 2000 - 10:16 PM

jim400,

Bad question, unless you want Taffy and some of the others to get worked up again. Check out DRN if you want info on the KTM.

• slimydog

Posted October 03, 2001 - 09:19 PM

I am interested in buying a WR400 in Southern California.
Email me pics/price.

bark@slimydog.com

prefer a street legal beasty.

Thanks!!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.