Just purchased a 2000 yz426, any advice??

21 replies to this topic
  • YZ426FROCKS

Posted March 23, 2005 - 07:47 PM

You know! I have no problem starting my bike in any condition, I guess it just gets better the more you know your bike. I know that other people that try to ride my bike and stall it can't get it going again. You really have to visualize what is going on in the carb. Keep trying, it will get easier, I promise!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Fastest1

Posted March 24, 2005 - 04:17 PM

I can ride or start any 426, but that doesnt mean the auto decomp cam isnt the best money you will ever spend! It will bump start like a 2 stroke, you cant stall it if its still rolling. Since you have the power now, install it. It works great and it doesnt smooth the hit, it increases the off idle snap.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.