theft recovery need help rebuilding

1 reply to this topic
  • 2000yzf426

Posted March 21, 2005 - 03:28 PM

Hi, this is my first post here but I'm allways on here for info,anyways i just got back my yzf 426 that was stolen last year the only problem is whoever stole the bike blew it up and took the whole bike apart every nut and bolt and its now up to me to put it all back together, nothing is organized and I'm stumped as to what bolts go where and the manual doesn't seem to really tell you what bolts you need, just looking for any pointers that you all might have, like if theres a better manual and such.

Thanks

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Motoman_AZ

Posted March 21, 2005 - 03:46 PM

Hi, this is my first post here but I'm allways on here for info,anyways i just got back my yzf 426 that was stolen last year the only problem is whoever stole the bike blew it up and took the whole bike apart every nut and bolt and its now up to me to put it all back together, nothing is organized and I'm stumped as to what bolts go where and the manual doesn't seem to really tell you what bolts you need, just looking for any pointers that you all might have, like if theres a better manual and such.

Thanks

Go here: http://parts.yamaha-motor.com/

Put in your model and year and it will show detail pictures and part numbers for every part and bolt and nut on your bike. I am sorry to hear about the theft! Good luck! :)

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.