XR650R Indicator bulb blowing

1 reply to this topic
  • onephatdiver

Posted March 20, 2005 - 09:53 PM

Hi Guys,

I've just bought a 650R, my first thumper. It was OK when I bought it last week, but it has now decided to keep blowing the rear right indicator bulb.

As I do not yet have any sort of manual, can anyone shed a little light on this please?

The flasher unit is OK as the left hand indicators work normally - I think, front and back flash in sequence rather than at the same time??

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • bikemadtim

Posted March 20, 2005 - 11:31 PM

I have the same problem, it's just down to the vibes I think. Mine keeps blowing bulbs too but it shakes that much I think that is the reason. I intend to either get rid of them altogether or buy some rubber stalked ones. In fact my left hand ones don't work at the moment.

Related Content

Would a Young Scott Summers still be Competitive today on an XR600R? What would he ride to be competitive today? by Jayzonk

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  141 replies

Fell Off Trailer by usafxr

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  43 replies

Can anyone identify this xr600 piston? by ms_mtn24

• 4 replies

Engine Loping/Sputtering by tcaldwell

• 2 replies

ignitech programmable XR650L CDI by brianhare

• Hot  47 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.