James now infos?

3 replies to this topic
  • Sylvain

Posted March 20, 2005 - 12:11 PM

Hi guys

I'm cleaning the carb and would like to do the James now mod. I did search TT about it but all the links I found don't work anymore. I'm trying to find the plans on how to make the mod. I remembered there was a file on that but I can't get it. :)

I should of made a print when it was there :)

Thanks

• Brettv

Posted March 20, 2005 - 08:26 PM

i had the file, but found that its best if you measure your own up and make sure, if you have a pair of venier calipers they work great, get some 1mm thick steel and have a play, cut two tabs for the back so it looks like a T so it wont get sucked in, the air boot will also help to hold it in, i made one for my wrf400 99, works great, i did put some liquid metal in as well, to stop it flapping a bit, seems to have held up well

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • mjslim

Posted March 20, 2005 - 09:03 PM

Here you go, no charge :)

http://www.thumperfa...s/JamesNOW!.pdf

• Sylvain

Posted March 21, 2005 - 08:00 AM

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.