OT: MX VS ATV Unleashed

4 replies to this topic
  • RCannon

Posted March 20, 2005 - 07:17 AM

this si now availabl efor the PS2. The gasme is great. A major improvement over MX unleashed, if you can believe that. The tracks are incredible. The music is better. Online play is available. You have to qualify for the supercross races.

The hillclimb feature is fun. You have to use skill to climb some of the hills.

Overall, on a 1-10 scale , I give the game a 12. I woudl rate it a 14 if I had cheat codes.

If you dont have a ps2 , go get one. This game is about as close to riding as a game is going to get.

• Toobold30

Posted March 20, 2005 - 10:05 AM

I would have to agree...If im not riding outside..im riding inside...AWESOME game. :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 642MX

Posted March 20, 2005 - 12:36 PM

Awesome game, I won every race in the SX part (on a bike not a quad). I am going to try the nationals tonight.

• WRookie

Posted March 20, 2005 - 06:53 PM

X-Box version is being released on the 24th. I can't wait.

• fatboyrv

Posted March 20, 2005 - 07:38 PM

hey if you want cheats go to www.cheatcc.com

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.