I need a STREET Legal kit FAST!

6 replies to this topic
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted October 26, 2000 - 02:18 PM

does anyone know where to get a baja concept street legal kit somewhere besides baja concepts shelf? They have a 6-8week waiting period that I don't have time for.

thanks! (:

• Heywood

Posted October 26, 2000 - 02:44 PM

Give White Brothers a call, they may have some. I don't have the number handy, but their web address is www.whitebros.com.

Also try 2-Dads Racing (they post here a lot). 2-DADS RACING 888-248-9159 MARK

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted October 26, 2000 - 03:43 PM

thanks! I'll try them

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Ratso

Posted October 26, 2000 - 05:20 PM

Call baja designs and order every thing you need seperatly, You can realy build a dual sport kit cheaper.
you need
turn signals
brake light and switch
horn
hi lo headlight
headlight-turn signal switch
they all come with directions and you can wire it your self very easy to do. you might need a battery depending on witch state you are in and you might get away with out the hi lo headlight
I built mine for about $150.00
good luck

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted October 27, 2000 - 08:48 AM

I'll look into that...

2 dads racing has dsc kits but no baja
sounds like a cool kit but
I don't like the funky light design

• Brian_in_Long_Beach

Posted October 27, 2000 - 10:56 AM

A friend of mine has the Driven Industries kit on his KLX and isn't totally pleased with it. The 'brain' that is mounted behind the headlight is pretty vulnerable - as discovered during a mild head-on collision at Hungry Valley/Gorman.

I've run the Baja Designs kit on 3 bikes and have had no problems with any of their parts.

Brian

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted November 01, 2000 - 03:25 PM

still looking
no ideas have worked

I'm going to looking into getting it piece by piece but I don't think that's going to work to well

anyone want to sell me theirs???

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.