Quick Question, NEW BOOTS

6 replies to this topic
  • WaGuy78

Posted March 18, 2005 - 03:50 PM

Hey ya'll

I just picked up a pair of Tech 8's size 11. I just brought them home and tried them on with my gear and socks, and they are pretty tight. They are adjusted almost as large as they will go right now, and I am on the fence.

Seeing as how this is my first pair of new boots, I am not sure if I need to go a size larger or not. They are snug right now, not TO snug, but pretty snug.

Will these things loosen up a lot, or do you think I should jump up to a 12?

Any quick responses would be awesome! Thanks!

• Texas4play

Posted March 18, 2005 - 04:05 PM

I wear Tech 6 and they fit just right from the get go and that's with thick socks and all. Clickers are about 1/2 - 3/4. You better go back and try on the 12's just in case. Too much $$$ not to be completely satisfied.

• Texas4play

Posted March 18, 2005 - 04:07 PM

Oh, and mine usually feel tighter after I wash them and then loosen a bit after riding.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • kirkw

Posted March 18, 2005 - 04:47 PM

they will not stretch that much, I would at least try the 12s.

• dustdogg

Posted March 18, 2005 - 07:00 PM

Try the 12's. My Tech 8's are size 11 but I normally wear a 10. With a thick sock they fit perfect :) It won't hurt to try another size, especially when you are dropping that kind of money. :)

• mjslim

Posted March 18, 2005 - 11:38 PM

I agree, go try on the 12's. When your out riding hard and you work up a sweat your feet will probably appreciate the extra room - I'd rather err on the large size, as long as they don't feel loose.

• wr450oregon

Posted March 19, 2005 - 08:48 AM

I just bought some Tech 8's and normally wear 12's. I bought 13's and they fit perfect. Even if they would have been a little big it's much easier to wear thick socks then try and stretch the boot with blisters.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.