FMF ti Q2 mounted on my WR

5 replies to this topic
  • The_Blue_One

Posted March 18, 2005 - 11:56 AM

I just got my pipe from the TT store today and mounted it up :) Looks good even though i think their strap system is ugly :p I weighed it on my super accurate bathroom scale versus the 05 stock pipe and it is 2lbs lighter :) I'm hoping to get out and ride for a couple days this weekend and will have a ride report after that.
Here it is with the stock pipe
Posted Image
And mounted
Posted Image

• beezer

Posted March 18, 2005 - 01:10 PM

The pipe mounting system may be ugly but it works pretty well and with the sidecover on you won't see it.

How does it run?

• GasAHolic

Posted March 18, 2005 - 01:33 PM

Looks very nice :) With the Q2, how loud is it? Would it meet CA requirements? I'd like to move up from stock......

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Gadsen

Posted March 18, 2005 - 02:48 PM

Yes. my PC4 uses t he same strap and with the side panel on, its invisable. This is a much better deal than the tab that was welded on, they'd break over time. These are rock solid :)

• The_Blue_One

Posted March 18, 2005 - 08:41 PM

The pipe mounting system may be ugly but it works pretty well and with the sidecover on you won't see it.

How does it run?

I know it doesn't really matter once the cover is one :)

I've only ripped up and down the street but it does run stronger. I needed to turn the fuel screw out a 1/2 turn. I'll get it out for a day and give a better report then.

• The_Blue_One

Posted March 18, 2005 - 08:42 PM

Looks very nice :) With the Q2, how loud is it? Would it meet CA requirements? I'd like to move up from stock......

It is supposed to test below 96dbs.It is FMF's 2nd generation quiet pipe it comes in titanium and an aluminum can.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.