TALLER SEAT WR400?

5 replies to this topic
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted October 25, 2000 - 12:22 PM

IAM 6FEET 2IN. AND FEEL CRAMPED WILL A TALLER SEAT FOAM FIX THIS AND IF SO WITCH ONE WOULD YOU GUYS ADVISE?????

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted October 25, 2000 - 02:33 PM

I HAVE TALLER SEAT FOAM FOR THE WR OR THE YZ
SEAT.IT'S 50.00 PLUS SHIPPING.
LET ME KNOW 888-248-9159/818-782-4600
THNAKS MARK

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted October 25, 2000 - 03:56 PM

Brent, The tall seat foam will definatly help. I have rode my WR for 1 year before putting on the thumper racing bar risers. If your over 6' you really need both to fell comfy. By the way Im 6'6" and I still feel cramped, but with the tall seat foam and the +1 or +1.5 bar risers you should be comfy as hell.

2 Dads: Would you be intrested in buying stock (never used) Yz seat foam and stock (never used) Yz seat cover?

------------------
Darin from Missouri - 1999 WR 400F

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Team_Oatmeal_Pie

Posted October 25, 2000 - 07:52 PM

I am 6'3" and use the Thumper 1.5" bar riser and its a night and day difference. I can stand up and ride comfortably. Where as with out it standing up was extremely tiring. I have taller seat foam on order and all ready know it will help too, as I did it with my xr600. Once you get it you'll think why didnt I do this sooner. Dont wait call them tomorrow you wont be sorry.

• paul913

Posted October 27, 2000 - 11:54 AM

Brent,
I', 6'6" and am running the 1.5" risers and a Guts tall seat foam. It's much easier on the knees and your tail. It move your center of gravity higher, but that's the price you pay to be able to dab when ever you want. :)

Jake

• Brian_in_Long_Beach

Posted October 27, 2000 - 12:48 PM

....and Jake dabs even when he doesn't want to :) Just call him 'Donald' - he paddles everywhere

Brian

Founding Member - Dabbers Anonymous

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.