Glad you got a blue bike now

6 replies to this topic
  • gregwr450f

Posted March 17, 2005 - 05:47 AM

Have a look at the price difference for 05 spares. :)
www.adbmag.com
click on "bike testing" on the left side of the page.

• ddialogue

Posted March 17, 2005 - 07:05 AM

Nice to see some confirmation on what we've speculated about for so long... :)

• Indy_WR450

Posted March 17, 2005 - 08:41 AM

How come Honda did not have its 15 hour piston and valve kit in there? :) :) :p :D :D :o

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • black_n_blue_thumper

Posted March 17, 2005 - 10:46 PM

Yes I am, glad that is. For once I made the right decision. :)

• velosapiens

Posted March 18, 2005 - 02:13 PM

kind of a misleading chart. $420 for a clutch perch(ktm)? $280 for clutch plates? i paid $40 (real dollars, not upside-down 'roo eating dollars) for clutch plates for my ktm, and you can get the exact same magura clutch perch for more like $100 or so. in fact, you can get the entire clutch lever, perch, hydraulic line, etc for $200 from rockymountainmc.com.

i think it would more informative to list the aftermarket alternatives for things where there are tons of good alternatives. also, they could include things like subframe, clutch and flywheel covers, etc that people can easily destroy in a crash and are almost *only* available oem.

• markit

Posted March 20, 2005 - 03:19 PM

kind of a misleading chart. $420 for a clutch perch(ktm)? $280 for clutch plates? i paid $40 (real dollars, not upside-down 'roo eating dollars) for clutch plates for my ktm, and you can get the exact same magura clutch perch for more like $100 or so. in fact, you can get the entire clutch lever, perch, hydraulic line, etc for $200 from rockymountainmc.com.

i think it would more informative to list the aftermarket alternatives for things where there are tons of good alternatives. also, they could include things like subframe, clutch and flywheel covers, etc that people can easily destroy in a crash and are almost *only* available oem.

KTM parts are as or at the least cheeper than the jap bikes, before yall jump on me I have a YZ400F and think its a superior bike. :)

• gregwr450f

Posted March 21, 2005 - 04:47 AM

In Oz this is what they cost, smaller market and all, plus big taxes on anything like bikes or boats.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.