show me the money

3 replies to this topic
  • Smile66

Posted March 16, 2005 - 07:51 AM

Just wandering how much a yz-426f, Yz-450f costs!!! then I talking about just standard rate in the us and eu.

Any info wult be great :)

• WRookie

Posted March 16, 2005 - 12:38 PM

MSRP's are listed on Yamaha's site. Kelly's blue book will show used prices but they ask for a zip code in the US. www.kbb.com

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Jeremiah

Posted March 16, 2005 - 01:13 PM

I paid $2,400 for my 2000 YZ426 about 6 months ago. The previous owner just put on Renthal Bars, Excel rim, Dr. D exhaust, replaced the bushings in the swingarm, put on new o-ring chain and Renthal sprokets, put a stiffer spring in rear and front forks for a 200 lb. rider, and a new clutch. He basically redid everything that needed to be done...and I got the benefit of it. I don't know if I was just lucky, but the owner was great. I've ridden with im a few times too, and he always makes sure the bike is taken care of.

I know it's not the newest or best bike out there, but it is reliable as can be. The only two things I had to do was clean the carb and replace the petcock.

If the bike needs a lot of work, then the price goes way down.

• beasleys

Posted March 16, 2005 - 01:42 PM

I paid 2700 for my 01 426 in september of last year. It was basically stock with less than 15hrs on it.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies
Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo

Megabomb Fitment by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

Chubby dad, looking at bikes , First trip to the orange/black forum ! by Slow_ride

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250-530 EXC/MXC/SXC/XC-W/XCR-W (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  28 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.