can anybody help with stndard suspension

2 replies to this topic
  • jamesie

Posted March 16, 2005 - 04:42 AM

i wonder if anybody can help me i have a wr426 with standard rear spring(can't afford to replace yet)my weight is around 245lb's i can't seem to get the adjustment quite right.i ride mainly tight trails as thats all we can find to ride on here in the u.k.we don't have as much spare land as you guy's!!!! i would be very grateful for any comments

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • pjriss

Posted March 16, 2005 - 12:10 PM

I know it's not much help since you already said you can't afford springs but I'm the same weight as you and I find the stock suspension on my 426 to be harsh and unforgiving no matter what settings I try. My problem is that I have other bikes with Race Tech suspensions and nothing else compares. Not even close. I need the extra big valves even more than "specified" spring rates.

• jamesie

Posted March 17, 2005 - 05:34 AM

Thanks for the advice paul i'd better start saving!!! I don't know if we get race tech suspension over here,i'll look in to it
many thanks

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.