Whew!

16 replies to this topic
  • marcusmoberg

Posted March 15, 2005 - 08:30 PM

I was riding the other day with my neighbor in his fields. He has about 40 Acres. I have about 3 Acres and a 3 Acre Pond! I ride on land behind my house that I've made trails through! He has a Honda XR 70! HA HA I was riding my Yamaha WR400F! I blew past him one time and it scared the hell out of him! He has a cousin that has a modified Honda 400 EX that does 88 MPH! He says my WR400F is Faster! AWESOME! DUDE! Just to know I got all of that power anytime I need to use is just amazing!

• Gadsen

Posted March 15, 2005 - 08:46 PM

Have you dragged the XR70 yet, just to be sure? When did you get off of restriction Marcus? :)

• Indy_WR450

Posted March 16, 2005 - 04:26 AM

Hey Marcus what did you do to KTM Kiddie? :)

• clark4131

Posted March 16, 2005 - 06:29 AM

I know I haven't been around here long, but it sure seems to me that Marcus is an EXTREMELY lonely young man who's only sexual release might very well be this forum. The manner in which he writes contains no direct questions regarding repairs, modifications, suggestions or the like, but it most certainly is a desperate cry for help. Pardon the phrase, but I've never seen a more obvious case of mental masturbation played out in an internet forum. It is as though he is frantically searching for someone to write back and validate his mania. Thankfully, I have seen very few people do this. The infrequent times that it has happened, Mr. Moberg has obviously reached some sort of psychological climax, evidenced by his liberal use of exclamation points and smileys. It's quite pathetic really...SC

• jdubsooner

Posted March 16, 2005 - 06:45 AM

Marcus, you seem like a good guy with good intentions but you might want to try interacting with women every now and then.

• jdubsooner

Posted March 16, 2005 - 06:47 AM

holy crap i just became a TT Bronze Member with a post to Marcus. Does it get any better than this on TT?

• WRookie

Posted March 16, 2005 - 01:12 PM

Welcome back Marcus. I don't know guys. There wasn't a single thumbs up in his post. It could be an imposter. :) :) :p

• barefootbob

Posted March 16, 2005 - 02:11 PM

Hey Marcus :p
You'll have to try alittle harder to get under the skin of the TTrs.That post is not your normal pointless gobly goo you come up with.Maby that XR70 needs a new plug :) dont know about anyone else but I get a kick out of your pointless gobly goo good to have you back. :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Atlasrider

Posted March 16, 2005 - 07:39 PM

Wow, 3 acres and a pond, not to mention the incredibly awesome WR 400 with all that power to spare....Dude.....You are living "High-on-the-Hog"!
:p :) :D :)
Rock-On :D

• bluebike1999

Posted March 16, 2005 - 11:20 PM

I know I haven't been around here long, but it sure seems to me that Marcus is an EXTREMELY lonely young man who's only sexual release might very well be this forum. The manner in which he writes contains no direct questions regarding repairs, modifications, suggestions or the like, but it most certainly is a desperate cry for help. Pardon the phrase, but I've never seen a more obvious case of mental masturbation played out in an internet forum. It is as though he is frantically searching for someone to write back and validate his mania. Thankfully, I have seen very few people do this. The infrequent times that it has happened, Mr. Moberg has obviously reached some sort of psychological climax, evidenced by his liberal use of exclamation points and smileys. It's quite pathetic really...SC

yeah, but apart from all that, he's alright.

• firestarter

Posted March 17, 2005 - 11:13 AM

I think,, thats not Marcus,, he hasnt called anyone of us ''dummies'' :)

• MotoGoalie

Posted March 17, 2005 - 11:47 AM

What are you guys bitching about? Marcus' post is at least 50 IQ points higher than any of the CRF forums average posters, judging from their content.

Marcus, don't troll :)

• GrahamO

Posted March 17, 2005 - 12:59 PM

I have about 3 Acres and a 3 Acre Pond!

Not much land left over to build a house...

I vote for imposter. You have to work hard to make up a lie this silly.

• Indy_WR450

Posted March 17, 2005 - 01:53 PM

Take it is easy on Marcus he does not tell lies! :) His sense of reality is very entertaining when they let him out of his restraints and place him in front of a computer! :)

• Guest_RIDE_for_RED_*

Posted March 17, 2005 - 06:39 PM

i just recently started going on here to silently listen to what you guys think of your wr 450's. What has this "Marcus" done to every one to make you all so mad???

P.S. MotoGoalie watch it...........i ride a crf :)

• Guest_RIDE_for_RED_*

Posted March 17, 2005 - 06:42 PM

never mind, i just searched for all the posts he has ever done, hahahahahah smarttttttt hahahahahaha :)

• Bamster

Posted March 18, 2005 - 06:42 AM

MotoGoalie is that a hockey goalie that rides? If so I'm one too. :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.