05' WR Parts

3 replies to this topic
  • cali450

Posted March 15, 2005 - 12:46 PM

Hey All,
Well, I spoke with Desert WR and we are going to run a thread going over the rebuild process of my WR (R.I.P.) :). To fill everyone in... Two weeks ago I took a nasty spill in Randsburg and totalled my New 05' WR (second ride, gettin ready to mail in my first payment:(, bought it in the beginning of Feb.). If anyone has some Ideas we'd like to hear them. I'm quite sure this process is going to be pretty lengthy so I'll be updating it approx. once a week if not sooner. I thought this would be 1. entertaining & 2. informative to all of the WR owners. I am going to upgrade the whole bike using information from this Web site and whatever i can get my hands on. DesertWR and I should be starting soon so keep an eye out. Thanks all. I look forward to hearing from everyone!!!!

• Indy_WR450

Posted March 15, 2005 - 02:29 PM

Wow! :p You had to have some massive air or hit a wall at 60 mph to total a WR! :)
What happened? :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • cali450

Posted March 15, 2005 - 03:00 PM

WR 50 mph + Ford F350 20 mph = 70 mph head on (and a little under)!!!!!!!

• DesertWR

Posted March 15, 2005 - 04:31 PM

[COLOR=SeaGreen]Wow! :) You had to have some massive air or hit a wall at 60 mph to total a WR! [/COLOR]

I think "a wall" describes it pretty well. Hey Indy, Know where there is a rolling chassis for an '05? :)

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.