free mods

2 replies to this topic
  • Decepticon

Posted March 15, 2005 - 04:35 AM

sorry guys,
i must seem like a real noob to be asking this question - but here it goes anyways. wanting to know where i can get the free mods list - however i am from australia and want the mod list for australian standard 05 wr450f - if anyone can help that would be awesome. thanks again

ceps.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • gregwr450f

Posted March 15, 2005 - 04:50 AM

Go to the wr250 forum,
Click on the top post by Wrooster and click on the link in the post,
all the info is the same for wr450.
where in Oz are you?

• GasAHolic

Posted March 26, 2005 - 10:23 PM

sorry guys,
i must seem like a real noob to be asking this question - but here it goes anyways. wanting to know where i can get the free mods list - however i am from australia and want the mod list for australian standard 05 wr450f - if anyone can help that would be awesome. thanks again

ceps.

http://www.thumperta...light=free mods :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.