E-Line Dual Sport Kit, WR450,03

5 replies to this topic
  • Ernie_Taylor

Posted March 14, 2005 - 06:33 PM

I have been trying to get a kit for my bike for the last five weeks if not longer. I ordered it throw E-line and they keep putting me off.

Dose anyone know of some shop that has one in stock ready to ship. If so can you pass the info this way. Thanks for all your help.

Whats up with E-Line ??? :) :p :)

Ernie

• ddialogue

Posted March 14, 2005 - 07:04 PM

I have been trying to get a kit for my bike for the last five weeks if not longer. I ordered it throw E-line and they keep putting me off.

Dose anyone know of some shop that has one in stock ready to ship. If so can you pass the info this way. Thanks for all your help.

Whats up with E-Line ??? :D :p :)

Ernie

Why an E-line? I have seen the Trick Dual Sport package and it's awesome!! :)

• Gadsen

Posted March 14, 2005 - 08:24 PM

Tell eline to keep their kit. Get the trick dualsport one!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • GasAHolic

Posted March 14, 2005 - 09:53 PM

Tell eline to keep their kit. Get the trick dualsport one!

Ditto.........

• Indy_WR450

Posted March 15, 2005 - 04:10 AM

Supreme Ditto. I have had my Trick Dual Sport for 2 years! Awesome package!

www.trickdualsport.com

• Vick115

Posted March 15, 2005 - 04:48 AM

im happy with the Baja Designs kit also. Been on the street for almost 2 years now.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.