5 replies to this topic
  • Supermoto XR600r

Posted March 14, 2005 - 03:47 PM

XR650 manual free download, right click and choose save as
147MB in size

Filename: Honda_XR650R_manual.pdf
Filesize: 147MB
Filetype: PDF

I am still looking for the manual for an 1997 XR600 so if andbody knows where I can get please tell

Right-click here to download

• Haggis

Posted March 15, 2005 - 01:33 PM

I think I may have a Clymer manual for the XR600 in my garage that you can have. I am away at work this week but will check upon my return and post it over to you. Or bring it over when I come over to the NW200. :)

Watch this space.

Oh and did you know there was Supermotard racing in Portrush on the 19th may?? :)

• mackey

Posted March 15, 2005 - 06:13 PM

anyone have 1 for the L?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • gimgim

Posted March 16, 2005 - 08:10 AM

I am looking for one too...
There is a guy selling a CD on Ebay, but I've seen the feedbacks and they are pretty crappy....
I could host a copy if anybody had one.

• Supermoto XR600r

Posted March 16, 2005 - 11:43 AM

I think I may have a Clymer manual for the XR600 in my garage that you can have. I am away at work this week but will check upon my return and post it over to you. Or bring it over when I come over to the NW200. :)

Watch this space.

Oh and did you know there was Supermotard racing in Portrush on the 19th may?? :)

Dude if you would do what for me i know there's a nice pint of Guinness waiting for you here
You the man :p

• Haggis

Posted March 16, 2005 - 11:53 PM

Dude if you would do what for me i know there's a nice pint of Guinness waiting for you here
You the man :)

Leave it with me and as they say 'Watch this space'

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.