stock pipe, no power

1 reply to this topic
  • hane9272

Posted March 14, 2005 - 06:49 AM

I've recently replaced my fmf power core4 with the stock exhaust thinking it would be a little quiter, I was surprised to hear there was little difference in noise, it seemed to ping more like a two stroke rather then deep four stroke. But the power difference was amazing, it felt as if I was on a 250, not a 400. The reason I did this was I think i'm to loud with the fmf to ride on natioinal forest land (96 db?) can anyone tell me what this bikes(wr400) noise level is with stock and fmf power core4 exhaust is? Thank you

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ncmountainman

Posted March 14, 2005 - 07:28 AM

if you get the quiet core insert for the powercore 4 ,it will bring it down to 98 dband not lose as much power :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.