Handle bar risers?

4 replies to this topic
  • Bob_o

Posted March 13, 2005 - 06:25 PM


I saw before that I could purchase aset of risers for my stock bars and triple clamps that would raise and move my bars forward by 1 1/2" or so . Does anyone know who makes these? Thanks

  • CRFThumper

Posted March 14, 2005 - 05:27 AM


It may not help you ,but I just got a set of tri star clamps and they are sweet!!They come withrisers that allow you to move the bars up a half inch and offer more shims for sale that allows you to move them up a LONG way!
Ck them out at tristar.com :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • flyinguitars

Posted March 15, 2005 - 09:34 AM


try these guys. I got mine there. http://www.thumper-r...g.net/kits.html
call the 800 number. I dont think the risers are listed on their web site. Tall bars, high seat, low foot pegs, and the bar risers really make the a bike ridable for a tall rider.

  • PumpkinHumper

Posted March 15, 2005 - 09:58 AM


Billet racing products sells all kind of risers. They make some sweet stuff.

I think there adress is www.brpit.com

  • Bob_o

Posted March 15, 2005 - 04:34 PM


Thanks for the help!

Related Content


Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.