Slideshows from Moab...

7 replies to this topic
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted October 21, 2000 - 03:26 PM

Cueball& Jack'o'lantern :D I'm having problems finding the rest of the slideshows/stills you submitted to photopoint could you list all the actual sites so I can see what I've been missing. thanks, huge,

Kerry T when are you going to have Bryan post the stills taken by Jack'o'lantern at Moab for all to see? Figured you could use the help :)

• Kevin_in_New_Hampshire

Posted October 22, 2000 - 08:04 AM

Hurry up and register your A$$. I want to get you on as many SPAM lists as possible. :)

99 WZ, all YZ mods, de-octopused, OEM YZ tank and IMS seat, jetting by Clark/James, got forked by Pro Action, DSP airbox, PB Header, Stroker SX-1 SA, Thumper Rad Guards, Acerbis Hand Guards. Canada for 2001...???

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted October 22, 2000 - 11:36 AM

Ok Ok I know I"m asking for it, what the heck is a spam?

• cueball

Posted October 23, 2000 - 07:37 AM

Howard, here's a link to all of the photos. I haven't organized them very well, but it should do for now. There is a link to the slideshows/movies on this page....(I think it says 'Watch Movies'.

There may be duplicates on the movies side, I was still figuring out how to do it :)!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Kevin_in_New_Hampshire

Posted October 23, 2000 - 09:04 PM

Mr. Gi-Hugic,
SPAM is identical to all the garbage mail you receive in your home mail box. Once certain internet companies get your e-mail address, you can start receiving all sorts of garbage e-mail, very similiar to having an AOL account.

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted October 23, 2000 - 03:12 PM

Cueball, thanks Kevie did your fingers hiccup while you were typing or just a studder Gi hugic :) Thanks for the explanation hope to register soon. Do I have to pay extra for all this junk mail or is it free? :D

• Shawn

Posted October 27, 2000 - 04:06 PM

bike number 596 - where did you get the US Flag graphics? I bought my bike used and that's what is one it but they need replaced. Thanks

• Howard_Huge

Posted October 28, 2000 - 01:58 PM

Shaun, They are called MX Des Nation graffics and are made by CEET. I think I looked them up in a Tucker Rocky catalouge.I have a Clark tank and they seem to fit the oversize tank great.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.