Another Moab Slideshow...

5 replies to this topic
  • cueball

Posted October 19, 2000 - 11:33 AM

Here's some pics (Slideshow) from Day 1 in Moab. I believe that the trails were Flat Pass & Pritchett Canyon.

Probably best with a fast connection...
http://albums.photop...14-971986872542

Randy.

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted October 19, 2000 - 04:05 PM

Cool Aye, makes me want to go and buy a bigger monitor I think 50 maybe 52 inch ought to do :)

• James_Dean

Posted October 19, 2000 - 06:57 PM

cueball,

That was very cool!!! Great!!!
Man do I want to go ride there now... :)

James

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted October 19, 2000 - 08:47 PM

just watched the slide show, it was boomin, great work cueball, I wonder if you could do ours for us in Oz, if we ever get our act together, after all we do live in the land of the long week-end! Come on fellow Aussies lets put our heads together and at least try and come up with a location to make the sequal 'The WR strikes back'. :) :D

• cueball

Posted October 20, 2000 - 04:58 AM

You guys don't need me to do it, the website does it all. Check out www.photopoint.com.

When the film was developed we had them put the images on CD. You can then upload the images to photopoint & arrange them in public or private albums. You can also take an album and make the slideshows (they call them movies) that I've posted.

Takes all of 5 minutes to make a movie from an album of pictures. Very cool. Very free.

• Polo

Posted October 30, 2000 - 01:11 PM

How can I get that picture of me coming out of the hot tub?

Nevermind I found it. Thanks anyway

[This message has been edited by Polo (edited 10-30-2000).]

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.