No WR450 Clutch plates in the UK?

2 replies to this topic
  • Jimdarkice

Posted March 12, 2005 - 07:21 AM

I was getting to go riding today with a mate, but he phoned up around 10ish just after he'd fiited his new set of clutch plates to his 2004 WR450F, which were no better, he then took them out again, and realised the parts company 'Race Spec' had sent the wrong ones, they were for the KTM.

So we toghther phoned nearly every off-road motorcycle shop in England, and all the off-road yamaha dealers, but to no avail, no-one had and clutch plates or
clutch kits. At all. Apperantly there is a shortage of WR parts in the UK, only certain parts, so we have to wait for a few weeks to get some more. A few dealers we contacted have to wait for the order to come through from Holland!!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • mousemeat

Posted March 12, 2005 - 09:50 AM

Race spac is run by total retards. I have placed 3 orders with them and they have managed to screw up some part of my order each time.

• alfie

Posted March 12, 2005 - 11:00 AM

try these guys and they can do next day delivery.

Your online store for all EBC Brake Pads,
Rotors and Clutches
www.brakes4u.co.uk

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.