XR 650R, I love this bike!

2 replies to this topic
  • frogman

Posted March 12, 2005 - 03:35 AM

Not only is the pig my primary transportation here on the island, its only a few clicks to stiffen it up for some serious off-roading on the weekends.
I've had it a year, and its so far the most rock solid reliable motorcycle I've ever owned.
I uncorked it and put on the Edelbrock a year ago and since than all the beast has cost me has been the cost of regular oil changes and a little chain lube.
Starts first kick almost every time, the engine is as hard popping and mechanically quiet as the day it was new, it doesn't burn any oil, it never overheated or boiled over, even during prolonged idling in heavy Cebu City traffic. Uses even the worst qualities of gasoline without any knocking or performance problems.
Honda knocked a grand slam with this bike.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • hill5150

Posted March 12, 2005 - 09:48 AM

:) ride on..........

• frankstr

Posted March 12, 2005 - 11:39 AM

:p :) :) :D
Ditto, I believe all BRP rider's feel the same.... :D

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.