After market chain guard

4 replies to this topic
  • sandring

Posted March 10, 2005 - 10:07 PM

Is there a aftermarket chain guard out there somewhere? If so can you give me the website?

Thanks

Chris

• CPBLOYER

Posted March 11, 2005 - 12:46 PM

www.ziptyracing.com

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • techmc

Posted March 11, 2005 - 07:53 PM

try motosport outlet at www.motosport.com seems like the msr is reasonable and just as good as others.

• sandring

Posted March 11, 2005 - 09:22 PM

Thanks for the links guys.

Chris

• sanpedro426

Posted March 12, 2005 - 10:42 AM

Yep ive been useing the MSR guide for a year now. I got the blue one at motosport.com.It was a bit noisy at first but wore in nicely and i have no isues. It came with all the hardware to mount it and uses the the metal inserts from your stocker so dont throw anything away. Oh check after your first ride mine was loose from the chain beating on it . :)

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies
Forums
Photo

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies
Forums
Photo

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies
Forums
Photo

Megabomb Fitment by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 1 reply
Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.