white bros e series ?

1 reply to this topic
  • cruise

Posted March 10, 2005 - 05:59 PM

my pipe has 12 discks and a solid end disk which blocks the end cap :) I took the end disk off and it seemed to have better bottom end response. I was wondering what setup other people are using and what gives the most power?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • tgodwin

Posted March 10, 2005 - 08:36 PM

I think the solid end piece is necesary to be the USFS spark arrestor. If you ride in a place that doesn't require that then go for it. I'm running 9 disks in mine and I find I have a very smooth power response all the way through, but I just put it on myself and haven't messed with it much yet.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.