Pro Moto Billet WR Silincer Insert

1 reply to this topic
  • The Hawk

Posted March 09, 2005 - 09:30 PM

I have a 05 WR450F did all the free mods except the smog, I put on the Pro Moto Billet WR Silincer Insert tonight and fired it up, the header of the pipe started glowing red. Can anyone give some advise on this to what's going on or what to what I'm doing wrong.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • catmanz440

Posted March 09, 2005 - 09:41 PM

Assuming your jetting is correct, that is a completely normal thing. All the WR's and YZF's will make their headpipes glow red if there is no airflow over the headpipe. Don't worry it isnt the silencer insert, I have one too on my wr250f..no need to be alarmed. Also, you may want to check out: www.thumperfaq.com :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.