98wr400

2 replies to this topic
  • Tiny

Posted March 09, 2005 - 04:45 PM

I just bought this bike used. I am looking for the oil filter/screen access. By the best I can tell, it is on the right side above the coolant pump. Can anyone confirm this? It also looks like the exhaust needs the be moved to remove the panel or access the upper bolt. Can Anyone please confirm?

Thanks,
Tiny

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • HGuthery

Posted March 09, 2005 - 07:03 PM

Just loosen the exhaust and move it out of the way. You might also want to remove the line at the bottom of the frame downtube and check the screen behind it. Good luck!!

• mountainriderWR400F

Posted March 09, 2005 - 08:29 PM

I just bought this bike used. I am looking for the oil filter/screen access. By the best I can tell, it is on the right side above the coolant pump. Can anyone confirm this? It also looks like the exhaust needs the be moved to remove the panel or access the upper bolt. Can Anyone please confirm?

Thanks,
Tiny

Try this website should have what you need and also check on the top for other options good site hope this helps. :)

http://www.thumperfa.../oil_change.htm

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.