Back in the saddle

3 replies to this topic
  • Ron_in_SoCal

Posted August 15, 2001 - 10:57 AM

I finally have web access at work again. Now I can continue to bore you guys with my narrow minded opinions and diatribe. :)

For those that have e-mailed me within the last few weeks, I am a few laps down and it will take me awhile to catch up. I'm not ignoring you and plan on replying in the next few days. Thanks for being patient.

• Bill

Posted August 15, 2001 - 02:32 PM

Welcome back Ron. I have just started a new job, no internet access and 12 hour days :) It's killing me but, got to pay the bills somehow :D

Bill

------------------
99 WR400f, YZ timed, MX-Tech suspension, Scotts steering damper, White Bros E-Series (12 discs), tapered header and a/f. Kouba T-handle for the fuel screw. Works Connection billet throttle tube and frame guards. Cycra Pro-Bend, triple clamp mount handguards. Thumper Racing rad guards, Renthal Jimmy Button highs, YZ Tank and IMS seat, YZ number plate, odo removed, EKP #4, 50PJ, 175MJ at 500-1000' Thanks James Dean!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • overthebars_again

Posted August 16, 2001 - 04:33 AM

Ron,
When are we going to do another ride bro? You REALLY need to make the Laughlin trip dude. It's a hell of a ride, party all day Saturday or lay by the pool and recoup, and then ride home on Sunday.
Marc

• Ron_in_SoCal

Posted August 16, 2001 - 06:52 AM

Bill -
Congrats on the new job. Twelve hour workdays? Welcome to the club of the over worked. Lately it has been real bad for me as well. At least I've got a vacation coming up to look forward to. I can't wait to get out of town for ten days of relaxing and spending money. Nope, I'm not taking the bike this year. I just want (need) to relax. How did the top clamp thing work out?

Marc -
You guys are animals! I would love to do the Laughlin trip, just not in the middle of summer. I have to admit that I have never been this out of shape in my life. I'm getting fat & lazy and the heat just kills me. I live at the beach and anything over 80 degrees is too darn hot. What a wuss! Laughlin sounds like a blast. Time to start eating right and working out again… after my vacation. :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.