2003 Yzf450 Long Range Tank

2 replies to this topic
  • hocks

Posted March 08, 2005 - 01:56 AM

I upgraded my WR400 to a YZ450 for trail riding... After running out of gas (my bad!) i found that there is a Extra Capacity Tank available to take it to 3.3gallons (12 Litres).

From what I can see, If I want one, i'll have to import it to NZ myself - no one here knows anything about them!

What I want to know is: Is any one here running one of these tanks and how do they find them (yeah yeah, behind the forks and in front of the seat) i mean, fit, looks etc...

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • jinois

Posted March 08, 2005 - 12:45 PM

there is a chipper one i think at http://www.clarkemfg.com/

• Math

Posted March 08, 2005 - 07:56 PM

You should check the ZipTy racing website and buy one of those great ZipTy tank. I think they have the best ergos. I think the one you posted about is the Acerbis.

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.