Moto DVD's

4 replies to this topic
  • MOmilkman

Posted August 15, 2001 - 09:41 PM

Does anyone know if there is any moto videos avialable besides Crusty 1, On Any Sunday and Revisited-(awesome by the way), and Fox greatest Hits?

It seems like all the companys that are making these are still releasing on VHS and I would really like to start buying these on DVD instead.

After buying a DVD player last Jan I cant seem to watch VHS anymore... It hurts my eyes.. :) :D

------------------
Darin in Missouri - 1999 WR400F
Enduro Heaven - Ozark Mountain TrailRiders

• wrpunisher

Posted August 15, 2001 - 10:36 AM

Check out www.videoxsports.com.

Revelation 199, Seth the Hard Way, and Total Chaos are listed as having DVD versions. I seem to remember more in their print catalog...

------------------
Chris
99WR400F

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Unkle_Moose

Posted August 15, 2001 - 10:37 AM

Jump-Jumps and more of the same old Jumps :) I am tired off all these jump videos. We need more OFF/ROAD Videos like "TIME TO RIDE" :D As for DVD'S I have heard the FOX is to issue all the TERRAFIRMA'S on DVD. WE need more off road videos :D Have a nice day TTalkers :D

• Ron_in_SoCal

Posted August 15, 2001 - 10:43 AM

Yo milkman,

This is off topic but I'll bet your interested (sorry to change the subject).

I just heard that GFI has begun accepting sign-ups for the Elsinore GP. A few of my buds have received applications in the mail already. GFI's website (www.gfiracing.com) is a big nothing, and I can't find anything about sign-ups on the web, yet. Entries are $95 per this year, and $125 the day of the event, so I'm told. I'll post any info I can dig up.

About the DVD thing, I'm clueless. :)

• MOmilkman

Posted August 15, 2001 - 11:46 AM

Thanks wrpunisher. I guess I will just have to be patient. (something I am not good at)

Even though the jumping is getting a little tiresome I still cant help but love watching pastrana jump. I may have to check out Revelation.

Ron Ill post a reply to you in a seperate message....

------------------
Darin in Missouri - 1999 WR400F
Enduro Heaven - Ozark Mountain TrailRiders

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.