YZ pipe for 05WR

3 replies to this topic
  • timcook

Posted March 07, 2005 - 07:24 PM

Has anyone tried a YZ pipe on their 05WR450? I found the YZ stock pipe at Bike Bandit for $202 part # 2520840-001. Does this sound right? It is not clear from the parts break-down if this is the whole pipe. If not, the cap is $70 and the outlet is another $42. I had a White Bros back-order so long it was just cancelled.
If anyone has this pipe then what can you say about the difference over the stock pipe?

• newthumper05

Posted March 07, 2005 - 08:47 PM

yz pipe makes all the difference.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • CraigW

Posted March 08, 2005 - 04:44 AM

I run a YZ450 pipe on my 03 WR. Best pipe I've had to date, quality built, not too loud like some of the ProCircuit or FMFs. Really livens up the power band. In SA, the outlet of the silencer is conical, fabricated out of Ti. Looks real classy.

• basicblues

Posted March 08, 2005 - 06:15 AM

What is the sound Db of the stock YZ pipe anyway?

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.