I'm Bronze

13 replies to this topic
  • Seabass

Posted March 07, 2005 - 04:13 PM

WooHoo!!!! I just turned bronze! :) Do I win a prize or anything?

• drewpeacock

Posted March 07, 2005 - 04:29 PM

What did you have in mind? Another copy of "deliverance". :)

• Seabass

Posted March 07, 2005 - 05:45 PM

"Yew got a purty mouth, boy; now squeal like a pig!"

• black_n_blue_thumper

Posted March 07, 2005 - 09:45 PM

"Kick his azz, Seabass!" Been waiting for that chance since I first saw your user name. But why Burt Reynolds in the avatar. Makes me laugh though. :) OH and congrats and the Bronzing, me too :)

• Seabass

Posted March 08, 2005 - 05:02 PM

"Kick his azz, Seabass!" Been waiting for that chance since I first saw your user name. But why Burt Reynolds in the avatar. Makes me laugh though. :p OH and congrats and the Bronzing, me too :)

I couldn't find any pictures of Seabass or Cam Neely (the actor who played Seabass) I usta have Lloyd and Harry as my avatar but TT doesn't really allow that big an avatar and it was hard to tell who it was. I liked the Burt Reynolds avatar cuz it's so cheesy :)

• ThumperKid250F

Posted March 08, 2005 - 06:02 PM

well i just turned gold about a week ago. so beat that.

• basicblues

Posted March 08, 2005 - 06:23 PM

I am surprised that this forum still has this sort of thing. Most top forums have stopped the score keeping. It steals time, bandwith and encourages people like mucusberg to over-post.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Seabass

Posted March 08, 2005 - 07:25 PM

well i just turned gold about a week ago. so beat that.

My avatar drives a Trans Am, so there :)

• Indy_WR450

Posted March 08, 2005 - 08:45 PM

My avatar drives a Trans Am, so there :)

We undersatand the avatar. :) We just dont understand what part of Kaliforniastan is Zambia? :p

• Dirtbikebud

Posted March 08, 2005 - 08:54 PM

wow... hahahah this is such a pointless thread. and im never coming back to it. :) :)

• Seabass

Posted March 09, 2005 - 05:02 PM

We undersatand the avatar. :) We just dont understand what part of Kaliforniastan is Zambia? :p

Holy $hi@! I forgot I put down Zambia to see if anyone noticed. Indy wins an autographed copy of "The Cannonball Ball Run II". Enjoy!!!! :)

• black_n_blue_thumper

Posted March 09, 2005 - 10:46 PM

Well at least I didnt miss out on a copy of 'Stroker Ace', then I would be pizzed :) This thread keeps me from going nuts over which pipe to buy, a "stress break" if you will. :) Well back to WR stuff. Later, Black n Blue

• Seabass

Posted March 10, 2005 - 07:36 PM

Well at least I didnt miss out on a copy of 'Stroker Ace', then I would be pizzed :p This thread keeps me from going nuts over which pipe to buy, a "stress break" if you will. :) Well back to WR stuff. Later, Black n Blue

Ahhahaha!!! I was gonna put down "Stroker Ace" but didn't think anyone would remember it. If I remember right it was just like "Days of Thunder" but instead of Robert Duval as the co-star it was Jim Nabors in a chicken suit :) Man that movie was bad

• black_n_blue_thumper

Posted March 10, 2005 - 08:46 PM

SEABASS, how could you NOT mention the lovely Miss Lonnie Anderson :) . I am very dissapointed in you for remembering Gomer and not the hottie. :) J/K. That was a classic. :p

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.