05 XR650L Rack Info ?

5 replies to this topic
  • BCanuck

Posted March 07, 2005 - 09:52 AM

Good Morning from Calgary
Newbie XR650L owner and having problems finding a decent rack, whoops, make that any racks available in Canada.
Info or suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks !

• roadcam

Posted March 07, 2005 - 09:58 AM

not many racks to choose from for the xr650l, Scott Summers (SRC) has one, I think Dual Star still lists one ... I think the reason for limited choices is the fact that the rear subframes have a cracking problem when loaded with more than a few pounds ... most guys go with a backpack, and saddlebag type luggage ... rear of the seat is OK for weight ...

• craft

Posted March 07, 2005 - 10:59 AM

Don't know about Canada, but you might check with these guys and see if they have a distributor. I have this one and its solid...

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • XR Dude

Posted March 07, 2005 - 11:53 AM

I have a Happy trails rear rack for my L. Its the only rack that I found that would still allow you to use the tool bag. Their web site is www.happy-trail.com I've been real happy,price is about $150.00. Hope this helps.

• 2ksilverbullet

Posted February 18, 2010 - 10:40 AM

I have this one, works great. Ships worldwide...

• scarty111

Posted February 18, 2010 - 02:31 PM

Related Content

Would a Young Scott Summers still be Competitive today on an XR600R? What would he ride to be competitive today? by Jayzonk

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  141 replies

ignitech programmable XR650L CDI by brianhare

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  60 replies

FCR40 Tuning Woes- XR600R by aTuWitty

• Hot  37 replies

2015 XR650L Squeaking noise by Crayjay

• 3 replies

1993 XR600R rebuild by ove

• Hot  41 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.