I need handguards that cover banjo bolt

4 replies to this topic
  • gawarrior

Posted March 06, 2005 - 03:20 PM

I am looking for some good handguards that will cover the front brake line banjo bolt on my WR426f. It is right where the brake line goes into the fluid resevoir. I currently have the moose guards. They are good, but I have busted the fitting on the end of the brake line twice now. It is exposed on these guards. Frustating, because I just put on a steel braided line and now have to replace it :) I like the Tusk D-Flex, but does it cover the brake line? Or is there one out there that does?

thx

• jamieyz426f01

Posted March 06, 2005 - 03:22 PM

i have a set of polisport wraparound gaurds that cover the master cylinder pretty gd.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • gawarrior

Posted March 06, 2005 - 06:27 PM

thanks, where did you get them and how much?

• Indy_WR450

Posted March 07, 2005 - 05:13 AM

Acerbis Rally Pro do a good job for me without being the size of Elephant ears. :)

• kirkw

Posted March 07, 2005 - 02:44 PM

I am happy with the Tusks on my ride.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.