yzf starting problems

1 reply to this topic
  • dirtboy01

Posted March 06, 2005 - 11:09 AM

yesterday i rode my 01 yzf426 around the yard for like 5 minutes and today i went to start it and it usually starts on the first kick. but today i kicked it over like 20 times and it wouldnt even fire. so then i was thinking of what would caus ethis and i checked the gas and it was empty. so i filled it up and it will not start..i have trid the choke and the hot start and it wont start. any advice??

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • jamieyz426f01

Posted March 06, 2005 - 11:12 AM

if you didnt let it warm up chances are that its fouled the plug mine does if i dont let it warm up.it will stall and wont start again.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.