Best Complete Exhaust System for 2005 WR450?

1 reply to this topic
  • elton

Posted March 05, 2005 - 09:48 PM

I'm focusing on getting a Yoshimura "TRC Pro" or "TRC Comp" complete system; as they look cool, adjustable w/96 and 93db inserts -- basically my "dart board pick" http://www.yoshimura...xhaust_dirt.asp

I understand that if you get the aluminum exhaust (vs. CarbonFiber), the "Comp" ($395) and "Pro" have the same muffler, but the Pro ($595) has titanium vs. stainless steel header

Anyone have experience with these Yosh TRC systems?

...or I was thinking FMF Q2 w/Powerbomb ($???). Also looked at Leo Vince but got confused.

Thanks for any advice.

Elton

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • reddrig

Posted March 05, 2005 - 11:04 PM

I just put on a Factory 4 system from FMF. The header and pipe are Titanium. Fit and finish was great, fit on the bike like a glove. I ordered the blue anodized version, it goes great with yama blue.

I think most of those systems you are looking at are great pipes. It comes down to personal choice. Good luck with which ever system you choose.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.