Phone # for Moose Racing???

4 replies to this topic
  • Tim_in_WA

Posted August 14, 2001 - 01:24 PM

Does anybody know the phone number for Moose Racing?

I've tried everything and can't find it. I even tried checking through the phone directory/information for Janesville, WI (where their catalog lists them as being) but even the phone operator struck out. Are these guys spooks or what? If anybody knows the number, I'd be much obliged. Thanks...

• BruceWA

Posted August 14, 2001 - 01:49 PM

Try 1-800-MOOSE :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Mike_from_WA

Posted August 15, 2001 - 03:17 PM

Had the same problem trying to get that replacement backpack. What I found out is that you have to go through an "authorized dealer(distributor)".If you check Moose web site or you will see at the bottom that Parts Unlimited is listed with a copyright. I dealt with Parts Unlimited with great success. I think Moose, Thor and others just manufacture for Parts Unlimited under those various names. Try

• Mike_from_WA

Posted August 15, 2001 - 03:26 PM

I guess Parts Unlimited is a wholesale dealer only. Somebody has to know how to get ahold of Moose for questions.

Goose and the chiwawa trail was alright but very soft in a lot of places.

Maybe we can try for a ride this next week?

• Hick

Posted August 15, 2001 - 05:05 PM

I sent an email to Moose via their site about their Sahara gear a few months back and it was answered rather promptly and informatively. So you may want to try that.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.