New years ride/camping-stonyford

4 replies to this topic
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted December 16, 2000 - 08:21 PM

Hi all
How many are goimg to stonyford for new years and how many are camping,I will be going up on the 27th dec.to save a spot it gets packed on that weekend also.I know Howard and Bob bicthen are going for camping.Also Howard and I have some new trials to show all of you on the lake county side [bitchen]. :)
monty

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted December 17, 2000 - 10:22 PM

Monty,
I want to go but have a little (well actually huge) visit with my doctor on the 26th to end my child bearing years. If me Doc's hatchet is dull I may not be up to "jingling my bells" in Stonyford this a holiday season. And, trying to keep up with you, Bitchen and Huge would "bust my bells" on a good day. So, I'm an oxymoronic (is this a word? or should I say -- a rhetorical figure in which an epigrammatic effect is created by the conjunction of incongruous terms?) or dah... Ima DEFINATE-MAYBE!

Mike in the village of roses, are you going?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted December 17, 2000 - 04:30 PM

John or will it joan after the 26th just kidding :) i had that done 24 years ago.I was out riding that weekend nothing to it.Hope you can make it.
monty

• Howard_Huge

Posted December 17, 2000 - 06:47 PM

I think you got it right the first time, with the weather being as cold as it is swelling shouldn't be a problem :) Besides you'll have an excuse to stay behind us and use your new helmet cam to show the rest of the non believers that we do hug trees from time to time:wink:

sore subject,huge

• cphillis

Posted December 17, 2000 - 07:33 PM

Originally posted by monty wilson:
Hi all
How many are goimg to stonyford for new years and how many are camping,I will be going up on the 27th dec.to save a spot it gets packed on that weekend also.I know Howard and Bob bicthen are going for camping.Also Howard and I have some new trials to show all of you on the lake county side [bitchen]. :)
monty

Hi Monty,

Just wanted to let you know that I will be coming Friday the 29th sometime. Hope you can save me a spot for the Rv.

Do I have to bring my snow chains for the bikes?

I talked to big Dan and I guess he can't go because of the heavy metal band he is in, is playing that weekend. Anyway keep me informed if there are any changes.

Craig

P.S Howard did you get your helmet cam?

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.