05 PMB insert installed w/pic

8 replies to this topic
  • Domenic_WRF

Posted March 03, 2005 - 09:43 PM

Just installed the new insert..high quality product..sounds great and is still quiet.. :) here's a side by side comparison

Pic

pic 2

• CISCO

Posted March 04, 2005 - 05:21 AM

Niiice, so how does it ride? :)

• MotoBilly

Posted March 04, 2005 - 07:46 AM

Wow, nice bike..you need at least a few specks of dust/dirt on that thing.

I could use one of those.

• Seabass

Posted March 04, 2005 - 04:04 PM

I just got mine today in the mail but my bike is in the shop :)
So howzit work?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Domenic_WRF

Posted March 04, 2005 - 04:22 PM

I'll let you know after this weekend :) Noticed the bike starts easier and idles smoother..Didn't get to test ride it yet..

• nji320

Posted March 04, 2005 - 07:48 PM

Domenic, I noticed the RMS sticker on your bike and the MRANN number. do you live in Reno? Did you have to re-jet after the new pipe? I live in Verdi and I just put a new pipe on mine and I cant get the jetting right. It's down at RMS right now so I can have it for Fallon on Sunday. Im wondering if you live in my neighborhood your quad looked familiar in the picture in your garage.

• Domenic_WRF

Posted March 04, 2005 - 08:34 PM

Roseville, Ca... :) I jetted my bike before I even rode it..Had a spare JD red needle from my WR400..here's the settings JD Red5..170mj..48pj. 72sj..ais removed...snorkel removed. Ran good before the pmb insert, seems to run better after.. :) I'll be riding moonrocks Sunday, couldn't decide between Carnegie or Fallon, so decided to put some miles on the bike before the next race..Take care

• GasAHolic

Posted March 05, 2005 - 06:27 PM

Hey Dom, looking forward to hearing how you liked this mod. I'm considering getting one of these too, but $60 + seems like a lot for the minor difference it would appear to make. Plus, I like the look of some of the other Billet mods more than this piece, ya know.... :)

• Domenic_WRF

Posted March 05, 2005 - 08:15 PM

Hey Dom, looking forward to hearing how you liked this mod. I'm considering getting one of these too, but $60 + seems like a lot for the minor difference it would appear to make. Plus, I like the look of some of the other Billet mods more than this piece, ya know.... :)

I hear ya :D But after thousand bucks worth of exhausts on the last bike, without passing a sound check :p sixty bucks for a compromise seems fair :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.