Silencers For Sale

6 replies to this topic
  • freshy

Posted August 14, 2001 - 07:16 AM

I have a couple silencers I would like to part with. Email me at flashpants@telusplanet.net if interested.
2000 YZ426 OEM stocker with headpipe.very good shape
$100+shipping
FMF Powercore IV SA, excellent shape, half a dozen rides
$200+shipping
fershy

• BlueThunder

Posted August 14, 2001 - 07:50 AM

What exhaust did you decide to finally run Fershy. I am on a mission to find the best(quiet) exhaust I can find and would appreciate your input.

------------------
Y2K WR400FM,Answer top tree w/Accu-Trax clamp,Pro-Tapers(CR-Hi w/ EE handguards),Devol Rad. & frame guards, Guts tall soft foam w/ ballistic cover, 13/50 gears w/DID VM X-Ring, Kouba-T,Michelin M-12's ft.& rr.,12 oz. flywheel weight, Ty Davis Link & Shark Fin, Cycra front rotor guard and T.M. Designworks Chain guide and buffer

• freshy

Posted August 15, 2001 - 05:52 AM

The FMF pipe is sold.

BlueThunder, I am presently running The Big Gun System with their quiet core insert. Still don't have the jetting spot on, but I am quit happy with its overall performance.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • BlueThunder

Posted August 16, 2001 - 08:41 PM

Fershy, are you happy with the Big Gun's decibel level? I would be more than happy with noticeable power gains as long as it was acceptably quiet. Can't stand riding a bike or riding with another rider that is running obnoxious exhaust so I'm still running my stock pipe and silencer w/ baffle in til something worth buying comes around. Thanks for the reply.

Rob in Wa.

------------------
Y2K WR400FM,Answer top tree w/Accu-Trax clamp,Pro-Tapers(CR-Hi w/ EE handguards),Devol Rad. & frame guards, Guts tall soft foam w/ ballistic cover, 14/52 w/DID VM X-Ring, Kouba-T,Michelin M-12's ft.& rr.,12 oz. flywheel weight, Zip-Ty Racing Link & Shark Fin, Cycra front rotor guard and T.M. Designworks Chain guide, buffer & chain wheels.

• MN_Kevin

Posted August 17, 2001 - 05:03 AM

Rob,
Any comments on the Ty Link?

Kevin

------------------
'99 WZ/YR (you choose!) with ALL YZ mods, de-octopused, DSP Doug Henry airbox w/ velocity stack, FMF PowerBomb header, Stroker SX-1 silencer, SS front brake line, OEM YZ tank, IMS YZ seat.

• Brian_in_Long_Beach

Posted August 17, 2001 - 06:37 AM

Rob,
I use the insert from Thumper Racing on my '99 WR400. We got tested at Mendocino NF - NorCal last Saturday. I was at 95 dBa at half throttle/MIC spec. It's probably not as powerful as the other aftermarket jobs out there but it pulls my 250 lb butt around fast enough for me.

Brian

• BlueThunder

Posted August 18, 2001 - 08:16 AM

NHKevin......no comments on the Zip-Ty link yet. Just installed it while doing a full overhaul on every bearing in my ride and installing flywheel weight. Time consuming since I can't give the bike my full attention
due to other obligations(12 hour days at work, 6 days a week! :) ) I'll have to get back to you with a test report.

Rob in Wa.

------------------
Y2K WR400FM,Answer top tree w/Accu-Trax clamp,Pro-Tapers(CR-Hi w/ EE handguards),Devol Rad. & frame guards, Guts tall soft foam w/ ballistic cover, 14/52 w/DID VM X-Ring, Kouba-T,Michelin M-12's ft.& rr.,12 oz. flywheel weight, Zip-Ty Racing Link & Shark Fin, Cycra front rotor guard and T.M. Designworks Chain guide, buffer & chain wheels.

[This message has been edited by BlueThunder (edited 08-18-2001).]

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.