Part Number Required

5 replies to this topic
  • renegade13

Posted March 03, 2005 - 06:27 PM

Does anyone have the Yamaha part # for the spark plug wrench that comes with 2000 WR400F toolkit? The yahoo at my local dealer couldn't find one so he's trying to tell me I can't buy that part. Anyone make an aftermarket wrench for this bike?

Posted March 03, 2005 - 06:41 PM

MotionPro makes a swivel socket for it.

• new2blu

Posted March 03, 2005 - 08:13 PM

Yamaha part number is 5BE-2814F-00-00 is the part number you need. If your dealer part guy needs to know what section to look in---tell him to look in the frame section it is figure #37.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • mountainriderWR400F

Posted March 03, 2005 - 08:56 PM

sounds like a a situation I had I went to the local dealer and they say "yes this is the tool you need " So I go home do you think it fits :D so I use the same tool without the T handle and I have to use an extension with of course the old school method of a rubber hose to remove the spark plug after it is loose. I still cannot believe I went to the dealer and they had no idea what kind of remover tool works on a 99wr400 :) the shirts they wear do say Yamaha on them right? Till this day I still use the old school method :) I think I will look into what PDBblue listed from Motion Pro looks like it should work :p

• renegade13

Posted March 03, 2005 - 09:14 PM

Thanks for all the help. I appreciate it. :)

• Bryan Bosch

Posted March 04, 2005 - 08:07 AM

http://shop.thumpert...ode=PU_MP080239 :)

MotionPro makes a swivel socket for it.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.