baja 500

3 replies to this topic
  • TexN343

Posted March 03, 2005 - 08:43 AM

Well this being my senoir year I get a senior trip and I was wanting to go to the Baja 500.Yes I am in great shape so this isn't what I am worried about. I was wondering if there is any package deal I can buy so I can race and have a place to eat and stay plus pit crew...the whole pie. I was also wondering if my 04 yz450f could hold up for the race and not completely trash it. Are there any mods I could do to my bike that don't cost an arm and leg? :)

• YAMAHAman16xBH

Posted March 03, 2005 - 08:48 AM

well i re jeted my ttr125 and they have jetkits for your bike and it works better and i can feel the way its more cleaner and runs better plus i race hairscrambles so i like it alot more

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • bushy

Posted March 03, 2005 - 01:30 PM

Whoa A Yz450 Im Sure You'd Win It You Will Pwnz0rs Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111one

• TexN343

Posted March 04, 2005 - 08:31 AM

not looking to win just finish and have a lil fun in the process. Guess I need to post in a different area.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.