650R Clutch perch

9 replies to this topic
  • 1stepcloser

Posted March 03, 2005 - 08:05 AM

I need a complete factory clutch/decomp perch assy for a 650R. before I order new one, I thought I would check here to see if anyone has one laying around. :)

• TimBrp

Posted March 03, 2005 - 09:42 AM

I doubt anyone is going to have one laying around. When you replace them it's generally due to a breakage. If I were you I'd grab two from Honda and you'd have a spare.

• 1stepcloser

Posted March 03, 2005 - 10:16 AM

Yeah, youre probably right, I have one from Works Connection on it right now, but I want to go back to the factory version as I am using the factory handgaurds.

The WC perch does not have the proper mounting pin to hold it in place.....

• KillerPriller

Posted March 03, 2005 - 12:33 PM

why do you need a OEM part? There are a few others out there that are much cheeper. I bought one just to keep in my kit. I think i paid $7.

ask the guy at the counter what he has.

• MotorPsychoSport

Posted March 03, 2005 - 04:24 PM

Being a motorcycle accessory shop owner I do know that Flanders Company has an exact OEM replica XR 650R clutch perch/lever/de-comp lever assembly. I sell them for $49.95 and they work great. I also sell them to guys with XR 400R's which lets them get rid of that seperate de-comp lever & perch.

Jeff

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MindBlower

Posted March 03, 2005 - 07:29 PM

Psycho, would that work on my 85 350?

• TimBrp

Posted March 04, 2005 - 04:20 AM

Phsyco got a link to a page or something. Sounds interesting....

• qadsan

Posted March 04, 2005 - 07:54 AM

Phsyco got a link to a page or something. Sounds interesting....

This might be it :)
http://www.motorpsychosport.com/

• 1stepcloser

Posted March 04, 2005 - 07:57 AM

Heres a link to Flanders' perch, they have tons of stuff.....$54.00 is the listed price, but no picture. :)

• TimBrp

Posted March 04, 2005 - 09:47 AM

Ahh thanks Qadsan but theres only a pic of some big dude and an old 2 smoker??

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.