8/12/01 KENTUCK Ride Photos

12 replies to this topic

Posted August 14, 2001 - 03:55 AM

Some of the photos were not as clear as they should have been...Sorry Clint/Rob...I'm Still getting used to this camera. Next time should be better.

David Frankel: AKA GA426OWNER

Posted August 14, 2001 - 03:59 AM

Posted August 14, 2001 - 04:03 AM

Posted August 14, 2001 - 04:07 AM

Bonzai...... :)

• RSK

Posted August 14, 2001 - 05:27 AM

yamakaze, the pic's look great! I will be getting one of these myself so we can have another angle and more pic's. Maybe if I get one I will learn to use it better then I used yours :)

Posted August 14, 2001 - 05:57 AM

Sorry I didn't get more pictures, but I was busy pulling blue out of the woods and splinters out of my butt :) trying to keep up with you rocketeer's....You know this sucks. :D..Everytime I work my way up in the pack someone brings in another ringer and I have have to work my way up from the rear all over again. :D I think that 3rd crash Sunday has done me in for a couple of weekends though....The Doc say's at the least I pulled my groin muscle or worst I've torn it. :D but the Percocet, Robaxin and Naprosyn are definitely taking the edge off. :D Hell I didn't even mind Atlanta Traffic this morning.....

Bonzai.... :D

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • RSK

Posted August 14, 2001 - 02:56 PM

well I guess your name fits you YAMAKAZE! not sure if we explained this but when we said we where going to go for a ride through the woods, what we really said was we where going to ride the trails that go through the woods :) (Just Kidding) hope you are ok, I'm looking for the next ride, I can go this weekend but going fishing the following one down in LA (lower Alabama). we need to see if we can set up a camping trip to somewhere, why don't you ask all your bud's and I will do the same and see what we come up with. David you in for something like that?

• Ga426owner

Posted August 15, 2001 - 06:15 AM

Yamacasi, pictures came out great. RSK - You name it & I'm in

• Ga426owner

Posted August 15, 2001 - 06:15 AM

Yamacasi, pictures came out great. RSK - You name it & I'm in

• armourbl

Posted August 15, 2001 - 07:28 AM

Man...bringing back memories here. I used to live in Kentucky when I was very young. I now live in Phoenix, Az. All that green has me green with envy...LOL.

I'm going to have to go to Flagstaff (mountain region of AZ) to do some riding...

Thanks for the pics..

2001 WR250F
White Brothers E Series Full exhaust
Panoram computer
Fly bars
jet kit
YZ timing I think (bought used)
Grey wire mod

• Jason_in_KC

Posted August 15, 2001 - 08:27 AM

Very nice photos guys, where/what's the name of this riding area? Public or Private/club? How many acres, sorry for the ?? but that place looks worthy of some vacation for a long weekend from Missouri. Thanks, Jason

• partsman

Posted August 15, 2001 - 03:48 PM

Hey I've seen ya'll there before. Too bad wasn't there Sunday looks like ya'll coulda used some yellow mixed in.

• RSK

Posted August 16, 2001 - 07:29 AM

Jason, these pics where taken at Kentuck ORV area in the Talladega National Forest which is in Anniston Alabama, it has about 25 miles of trails nothing real hard, if you where thinking of coming down, there are some other ORV areas in Georgia that are pretty cool as well, here is a web page that has a list of the tracks and orv parks in the area. http://www.georgiaoffroad.com/

Partsman you are welcome to ride with us we don't take off for riding something thats not blue. I felt like an outcast, I was the one on the KTM 2 stroke bike and it is purple(not by choice, it was that way when I got it). Drop us a line we ride just about every weekend somewhere.

have a good one

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.